Saturday, March 3, 2007

The Time of My Life !!!

So I finally went to a Rebecca St.James concert. I had an awesome time! We were very close to the front and I even got Rebecca's autograph and a picture with her. This was amazing since I have loved her since I was in grade 7 !!! I finally got to see her face to face. Thank you once again Paul and Jenn for planning this, driving through the crazy weather, and taking a whole bunch of pictures and videos. I can't thank you guys enough !!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a video of Joel and Luke signing "Something's Gotta Give". If you don't know who they are check them out at their myspace. (http://www.myspace.com/joelandluke) They are really really talented !!! It was so cool to actually see them in person.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a video of Rebecca singing "Lamb of God"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now for some pictures of the night :)

10 comments:

Household of Faith said...

Glad you had fun, Sue! We were more than happy to take you there. May you have special memories to last a long time! Love ya!

sandra said...

sounds like you had fun! what time did you guys get home last night?

sandra said...

or this morning?

Anonymous said...

We got home at 12:45. So timing wasn't bad at all !

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a fabulous time! It was long awaited. And that's cool that you got your picture taken with Rebecca!!
Dani

Anonymous said...

Aw I'm so glad that u had a good time! Looks like it was lots of fun! Wow- pic with her, that's awesome!
Katie

Anonymous said...

sweeet pictures Sue! I'm glad you had such a good time... I couldn't watch the videos b/c my computer SUCKS..but ya I'm sure it was amazing for you!
-Amy

Anonymous said...

Wohoo!
She sounds really good live! I'm glad you were able to get there with no problems!

Tracy <3

Anonymous said...

sometimes things that you wait for are better because of it. glad you had a great time and that you have a special sister and brother for taking you.

Sue D. said...

Who is the anonymous one? It is making me very curious !!!