Thursday, March 1, 2007

Long Week...

Wow its been along week ! Tomorrow is THE day. Although I am alittle worried with this weather. I really hope its good enough to drive there. Well today I went to school, knowing no one would really be there, and sure enough in my 1st period (art) there was less than half the class ... So we just drew. Then I went to my locker and was going to go to 2nd period, but I saw Brittany and she was going home. She offered me a ride so I took it, because I didn't want to walk in this weather. So I came home did some chores, got ready for tomorrow, and now I am just waiting for tomorrow to come. Let's hope the weather cooperates and we have a safe drive there and back. Well sorry this is a boring blog entry not sure who will read it. But oh well, such is life and life is such !

6 comments:

Household of Faith said...

Sue, the long awaited day is almost here!! And I know you are excited. Toronto is getting freezing rain tonight, and will have rain tomorrow, but the temp is supposed to be 4 degrees. So things look good. If you could just check the website tomorrow morning, just to make sure that there is no cancellation or anything like that, we would appreciate it! See you tomorrow around 1:30 or so.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!! I really hope that the weather goes well!

Have an awesome time!

Tracy <3

sandra said...

don't worry sue. you'll be able to go to the concert tomorrow night and you'll have a great time! i'll think of you guys driving tomorrow when i'm in school all by myself :( lol:P have a good time tomorrow!

Sue D. said...

Thanks guys :)

Anonymous said...

I have been praying really hard that the weather is good so that you can go. It would really suck if you couldn't. You've waited patiently for so long now!
Dani

Sue D. said...

Thanks for your prayers Dani :) I appreciate it !