Monday, March 26, 2007

The Joys of Motherhood...

I know I am not a mother yet, but this past weekend I had one of those simulator babies. I had the boy and named him Owen Alexander. My teacher programmed him to start at 4 o'clock on Friday afternoon and end this morning(Monday)at 7 o'clock. It was a fun, but hard weekend. I had to feed, burp, and change this baby. The first night it woke me up quite a bit, but the last the 2nd and final night was better than the first. It was quite the experience:)

4 comments:

Household of Faith said...

Fun, fun eh?! It really gives you a taste of what taking care of a little baby is all about. Glad you had a good time.

Katie V said...

Ohhh lucky you! That must've been fun- it was definately interesting when I had it.. How'd you do on it?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun! I only had a sugar baby when I was in the course. I wish I had the experience of the one you got to use.
I felt like a new mother the first few days with Squeakers. Now I just have to keep on him to do his business outside:)
Danielle

Anonymous said...

I did pretty good, Katie (overall 91%)