Friday, March 16, 2007

Some Random Pictures...

Cute pic of Seth being a 'handy-man'
Seth giving me a kiss on his b-day :)
I guess he was really excited to get the movie "Little Bear"

Family picture at a park up north. We always go to this park and have some KFC and then we rent a movie and go back to our trailler (a little tradition we have). Sigh, looking at this picture makes me long to be up north !
!Seth always love his mighty machines!
Picture before us dancing

A picture of us while we are dancing. I always love to dance with Seth when I am over. (Although dancing with him equals running around the table and swinging him around and around.)

5 comments:

Household of Faith said...

Just thought I'd post a comment since you don't have any yet. Cute pics! (of course I'd say that since they are of my son) Anyways, thanks again for coming over and spending time with Seth. I know that he enjoys his time with you and you are a fun aunt! Take care!

Sue D. said...

Thank you very much for letting me come over and spend some time with you guys. See ya Sunday :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Seth better think I'm a fun aunt too:) Pooper, where's the little monkey's pants? He looks like he had a lot of fun with you!
Love,
Dani

Sue D. said...

Hey Dani of course you are a fun aunt too !!! And I have no clue where his pants are (these pics were from the summer I believe).

Katie V said...

hey susie!
those are some super cute pics.. I'm so glad that you can enjoy Seth, he's such a cutie!!
I wish my sister would hurry up and have a baby so I could be an aunt! haha JUST KIDDING! :)
ttyl!
Katie