Saturday, June 23, 2007

Haven't Posted for Awhile !

Well as my title says I have not posted for a wee bit. Today I went to see the snowbirds (well out in a field) and we didn't even get to see them, cuz they took forever to come out, so we left before they started. It was still fun, because we saw all the other planes. Very fun. I am glad to say I am almost done school (one more exam). Also, next week Thursday I will be going to my trailer :) Can't wait ! Anywayz, that's enough blabbing. Below are some pics of my dearest ones.



4 comments:

Household of Faith said...

Once again, cute kids! I wonder who their parents are!! he he Glad you could post them on your blog. Some day you'll have to get a digital camera so you can take pictures. Or maybe a camera phone or something. Anyways, thanks for coming out again today. It was fun and I know Seth enjoyed it and so did I!

Katie V said...

Super cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Aren't we lucky to have such cute nephews?=)
Dani

Anonymous said...

Oh yah ! We are definately lucky :)